🎧 How to Stimulate the Economy of Your Time. Season 7 Episode 11
How to Stimulate the Economy of Your Time is a follow up to Cycles the Curse of Auto Pilot.
What does stimulate mean?
According to Google, it is to excite to an activity or more significant activity, to function as a physiological stimulus.While I could quickly go down a rabbit hole with that definition and give many examples of how we could:
1. Use the Word of God to achieve a greater desire to increase our kingdom-building activities.
2.Pray in the mornings to change our mindsets’ physiological structure and place us on the path of victory rather than wasting time.
3. Discuss the incredible effects the Holy Spirit has on us by stimulating the awareness of our Holy Abba Father.
I could ask you to ponder those things but…
In this session, I present 3 Ways to stimulate the economy of your time:
Understand your value in Christ (Romans 5:8, Psalm 139:13-16)
Remain focused on things eternal. (Ephesians 5:15-17, Psalm 90:12)
Improve your environment. (Galatians 5:22-26)
- How much time are you wasting on trivial matters?
- What do you need to prioritize?
- How is your spiritual health?
This episode was written, researched, produced, and edited by Torrie Slaughter as part of Our Given Purpose® the ministry in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
© Torrie Slaughter, LLC, Torrie Slaughter Photography, and Our Given Purpose ®, 2021.