- Start at the beginning with Elements of Anger Devotional the first 12-week session of 2020!
- The third 12-week session begins on today, September 1, 2020 Elements of FEAR
👋 Hello, Person of Purpose!
We are excited you’re here! Elements of Fear is a mentoring series focused on our attitude towards the unknown. If you are new to the purposeful family, we welcome you! Please subscribe to this website for free email alerts updating you on what’s happening on purpose.
Allow Our Given Purpose® to help you gain c.larity, o.rganize your thoughts, and p.repare to walk boldly in your purpose! Let us help you C.O.P. your purpose.
Fear of Planning, Unwillingness to identify what is blocking us from living our given purpose® ultimately suffocates life. I pray you are influenced to dig deeper into your why, get nosey about your inner workings, and reevaluate the worthiness of your limiting beliefs. We do not want our Lord and Savior to return, finding us in the same state of rebellion or wickedness. To be transformed by the renewing of our minds means we must do our work. Clarifying, organizing, and preparing to do our assignment each day takes strategic planning with God.
🟥 Take Action
Fear of Planning the Podcast features 3 Steps you can implement today:
- Don’t look at your phone before you’ve gone to God’s throne. Pray before reacting to the missed text messages you did not see while you were sleeping. Thank God for allowing you to rest and thank him for the gift of a new day. Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.
- While you’re praying, ask God to help you clarify, organize, and prepare your schedule. Get your calendar or a notebook. Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
- Say Thank You out loud! Open your vocal cords, sing shout dance if you can. Showing gratitude first thing in the morning is a sure way of expelling the negative thoughts from the day before and energizing your spirit to walk purposefully for God in the new day. Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Scriptures in this episode:
🔻 Philippians 4:6, Proverbs 16:3, Psalm 118:24, Jeremiah 18:12, Romans 6:23, Galatians 6:4, Psalm 62:5-6
OUR GIVEN PURPOSE ® THE MINISTRY
Have you subscribed?… to the website (completely free) to view/listen to all we are doing on purpose for God’s purpose! Please share your favorites via your social media platforms! Download on Pandora|Apple Podcasts|GooglePodcasts|Spotify|Stitcher|Radio Public|Tune In| iHeartRadio
⇒What to do between podcasts?
⇒Also, follow @ourgivenpurpose to join Facebook the group page. Chat with us @ourgivenpurpose Instagram and watch shows via IGTV! Pin us on Pinterest! Follow the feature page on Instagram @collective_purpose to see what others are doing. Retweet our posts on Twitter. Use #ourgivenpurpose to let us know what you like most.
Support for Free!
Share with your circle on social media or casually bring us up in conversation. 😉
🟥 Leave a review on www.podchaser.com or on Apple Podcasts!
Start your own Bible study or share it with your church group. (Men’s’, Womens’, & Teens ministries)
This episode was written, researched, produced, and edited by Torrie Slaughter for Our Given Purpose® the podcast in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
#ourgivenpurpose #collective_purpose #transformationtuesday #calledtocreate #podcastcommunity #promoteyourpodcast #biblestudymoments
© Torrie Slaughter, LLC, Torrie Slaughter Photography, and Our Given Purpose ®, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Torrie Slaughter, Torrie Slaughter Photography, and Our Given Purpose® with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.