- Start at the beginning with Elements of Anger Devotional the first 12-week session of 2020!
- The third 12-week session began on, September 1, 2020 Elements of FEAR
👋 Hello, Person of Purpose!
We are excited you’re here! Elements of Fear is a mentoring series focused on our attitude towards the unknown. If you are new to the purposeful family, we welcome you! Please subscribe to this website for free email alerts updating you on what’s happening on purpose.
Allow Our Given Purpose® to help you gain c.larity, o.rganize your thoughts, and p.repare to walk boldly in your purpose! Let us help you C.O.P. your purpose.
Fear of Planning, Unwillingness to identify what is blocking us from living our given purpose® ultimately suffocates life. I pray you are influenced to dig deeper into your why, get nosey about your inner workings, and reevaluate the worthiness of your limiting beliefs. We do not want our Lord and Savior to return, finding us in the same state of rebellion or wickedness. To be transformed by the renewing of our minds means we must do our work. Clarifying, organizing, and preparing to do our assignment each day takes strategic planning with God.
🟥 Take Action
Fear of Planning, Part 2 the Podcast features an exercise to help you define your circle of influence:
- Ask God to help you identify the encouragers in your life. Be transparent while you work through the exercise in today’s mentoring session.
- Don’t lose sight of the bigger picture and what role you play in the lives of others. After you’ve clarified and organized your list of influencers, prepare yourself to be examined. Are you wielding your power positively, allowing the accomplishment of your family and friends’ spiritual gifts? It’s your turn to write down how you influence others in your circle.
- Be bold about your faith, and actively seek ways to change your home, workplace, and classroom dynamic. If those happen to all be in the same place because of COVID, ask God to help you define boundaries in those areas.
II Timothy 1:6-7, For this reason, I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, 7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Scripture to Study:🔻 Luke 12:1-59, 2 Timothy 1:1-18
Circle of Influence Exercise
OUR GIVEN PURPOSE ® THE MINISTRY
Have you subscribed?… to the website (completely free) to view/listen to all we are doing on purpose for God’s purpose! Please share your favorites via your social media platforms! Download on Pandora|Apple Podcasts|GooglePodcasts|Spotify|Stitcher|Radio Public|Tune In| iHeartRadio
⇒What to do between podcasts?
⇒Also, follow @ourgivenpurpose to join Facebook the group page. Chat with us @ourgivenpurpose Instagram and watch shows via IGTV! Pin us on Pinterest! Follow the feature page on Instagram @collective_purpose to see what others are doing. Retweet our posts on Twitter. Use #ourgivenpurpose to let us know what you like most.
Support for Free!
Share with your circle on social media or casually bring us up in conversation. 😉
🟥 Leave a review on www.podchaser.com or on Apple Podcasts!
Start your own Bible study or share it with your church group. (Men’s’, Womens’, & Teens ministries)
This episode was written, researched, produced, and edited by Torrie Slaughter for Our Given Purpose® the podcast in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
#ourgivenpurpose #collective_purpose #calledtocreate #podcastcommunity #promoteyourpodcast #biblestudymoments