Start at the beginning! Elements of Anger (12-Week Session)
Hello, People of Purpose!
Allow Our Given Purpose® to help you gain clarity, organize your thoughts, and prepare to walk boldly in your purpose! Let me help you C.O.P. your purpose.
Does Arrogance Make Cents?, Unwillingness to identify what is blocking us from living our given purpose® ultimately suffocates life. I pray you are influenced to dig deeper into your why, get nosey about your inner workings, and reevaluate the worthiness of your limiting beliefs. We do not want our Lord and Savior to return, finding us in the same state of rebellion or wickedness. To be transformed by the renewing of our minds means we must do our work. Clarifying, organizing, and preparing to do our assignment each day takes strategic planning with God.
As you listen to Does Arrogance Make Cents?
Pride steals hopes, ideals, aspirations, and goals. I call it being comfortably complacent. Compounding the problem and increasing the likeliness of death to a dream. Unfortunately, if we don’t learn how to communicate with ourselves and shut down the inner critic, we live a life of rebellious regret. Three steps to gaining control over arrogance, pride, or any emotion. We do this by first creating a routine with God. Second, visualize the emotion. Reflect by writing down how we behaved and what we thought when under stress. Finally, ask what you can learn.
Scriptures in this episode:
2 Corinthians 12:20
- What do I expect from myself and my relationships?
- Do I have clear boundaries? If not, how do I go about structuring those boundaries?
- What goal would I like to achieve this month?
- How have I defined my values, and am I an example of those values?
- Am I willing to work on my limiting beliefs?
OUR GIVEN PURPOSE ® THE MINISTRY
Our Given Purpose® ⇒ The Month of May
- S4E2 Anger, Have We Overcome It Yet? ( Recap of Elements of Anger series)
- S4E2 Arrogance and Pride introduction into our next 12-week session.
- S4E3 An interview with the founders of Full-Time Black Woman Aleese Real and Esha Belle
- S4E4 Does Arrogance Make Cents? The Podcast
- S4E5 Interview with Gracefully Broken founder Elizabeth Owusu!
- S4E6’Put Me In Coach’ the danger of being unaware of our pridefulness. (Solo Pod)
- S4E7 An interview with Derek Preston, Wordsmith, Conscious Comedian, and team tournament bowling champion.
- S4E8 Are we keeping a PMA Present Moment Awareness- How does it affect our ability to combat arrogance and pride?
Have you subscribed?… to the website (completely free) to view/listen to all we are doing on purpose for God’s purpose! Please share your favorites via your social media platforms! Download on Pandora|Apple Podcasts|GooglePodcasts|Spotify|Stitcher|Radio Public|Tune In| iHeartRadio
⇒What to do between podcasts?
⇒Also, follow @ourgivenpurpose to join Facebook the group page. Chat with us @ourgivenpurpose Instagram and watch shows via IGTV! Pin us on Pinterest! Follow the feature page on Instagram @collective_purpose to see what others are doing. Retweet our posts on Twitter. Use #ourgivenpurpose to let us know what you like most.
Support for Free!
Share with your circle on social media or casually bring us up in conversation. 😉
Leave a review on www.podchaser.com
Start your own Bible study or share it with your church group. (Men’s’, Womens’, & Teens ministries)
This episode was written, researched, produced, and edited by Torrie Slaughter for Our Given Purpose® the podcast in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
#ourgivenpurpose #collective_purpose #transformationtuesday #calledtocreate #podcastcommunity #promoteyourpodcast #biblestudymoments
© Torrie Slaughter, LLC, Torrie Slaughter Photography, and Our Given Purpose ®, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Torrie Slaughter, Torrie Slaughter Photography, and Our Given Purpose® with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.