👋 Hey Purpose Talkers,
Last week’s episode Reverse Engineer: Real Lessons From Fake Success inspired some questions and sparked conversations about changes we can make. One of the main discussions centered around being more effective and stopping the development or cultivation of unbeneficial work.
So let’s have that conversation!
In this Mentoring Session
Journal and Self-examination Prompts to Clarify, Organize, and Prepare
- Accept Yourself– Adjusting your attitude and surrendering to God’s plan for your life is a great first step. Ask God to help you step into your power, love, and soundness through Him in prayer.
- Personal Development– What areas of my life require God’s gentle refinement?
- Express Thoughts & Feelings Honestly– If you have trouble in that area pray for clarity and direction. Seeking help through a therapist may be necessary.
- Ask For Help– Being vulnerable and not lazy will help me become a more effective communicator. I do not want to be negligent with my responsibilities.
- Build Trust & Respect– Create opportunities for fellowship and allow others to perform their duties. Esteem everyone and believe they are giving the best of their talents.
Authenticity is a concept of personality; it is the degree to which a person’s actions are congruent with his or her values and desires, despite external pressures to social conformity.
Join the conversation! Look for the post and leave a comment. Or if you’d like to leave a voice message via the AnchorFM App I will play it on next week’s episode. So plug yourself before you give your feedback.
Find me on YouVersion
Download the Our Given Purpose App! Absolutely Free for all smartphones!
We are reading the One Year Bible! Connect with us by:
Thank you for walking this journey with me. I will continue to pray for your businesses, families, and ministries. To God alone be the glory!